- Section 43 A of the Information Technology Act, 2000 (“IT Act”);
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the "SPI Rules"); and
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics Code) Rules, 2021 (“IT Intermediary Guidelines”).
IT Intermediary Guidelines
1. In compliance with the Regulation 3 (1)(b) of the IT Intermediary Guidelines, the users of our computer resources will not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, store, update or share any information that:
(i) belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right;
(ii) is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, invasive of another’s privacy, including bodily privacy, insulting or harassing on the basis of gender, libellous, racially or ethnically objectionable, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise inconsistent with or contrary to the laws in force;
(iii) is harmful to child;
(iv) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
(v) violates any law for the time being in force;
(vi) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of the message or knowingly and intentionally communicates any information which is patently false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact;
(vii) impersonates another person;
(viii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign States, or public order, or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting other nation;
(ix) contains software virus or any other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
(x) is patently false and untrue, and is written or published in any form, with the intent to mislead or harass a person, entity or agency for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person.
3. Upon receiving actual knowledge in the form of an order by a court of competent jurisdiction or on being notified by the appropriate government (as defined under the IT Act) or its agency under clause (b) of sub-section (3) of section 79 of the IT Act and issued by an authorised agency, as may be notified by the appropriate government, we will not host, store or publish any unlawful information, which is prohibited under any law for the time being in force in relation to the interest of the sovereignty and integrity of India; security of the State; friendly relations with foreign States; public order; decency or morality; in relation to contempt of court; defamation; incitement to an offence relating to the above, or any information which is prohibited under any law for the time being in force. If any such information is hosted, stored or published, we will remove or disable access to that information, as early as possible, but in no case later than thirty-six hours from the receipt of the court order or on being notified by the appropriate government or its agency, as the case may be. The removal or disabling of access to any information, data or communication link within the categories of information specified under this clause, under paragraph 1 above on a voluntary basis, or on the basis of grievances received by us, will not amount to a violation of the conditions of the IT Act.
4. We will retain the information collected from a user for registration on the computer resource, for a period of one hundred and eighty days after any cancellation or withdrawal of his registration, as the case may be.
5. We will, as soon as possible, but not later than seventy two hours of the receipt of an order (which is in writing stating clearly the purpose of seeking information or assistance, as the case may be), provide information under our control or possession, or assistance to the Government agency which is lawfully authorised for investigative or protective or cybersecurity activities, for the purposes of verification of identity, or for the prevention, detection, investigation, or prosecution, of offences under any law for the time being in force, or for cyber security incidents:
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
The data processed includes the user's name, address, email, phone number and order details and are processed automatically via our built-in system. Nutrispice would utilize the data to send promotional emails and SMS, for order management and customer support related requirements.
The users can request the deletion of data by contacting our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyse how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud.
NUTRISPICE™ follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and as a part of hosting service analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analysing trends, administering the site, tracking user’s movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, NUTRISPICE™ uses “cookies”. These cookies are used to store information including visitor’s preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user’s experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that NUTRISPICE™ has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browser’s respective websites.
The website transactions are secured by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption. The information you enter is protected against any kind of unintentional disclosure to the external or third parties. Also, NUTRISPICE™ do not store any Debit/Credit card information in the transaction process.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the materials in the website/app including but not limited to the images, names, logo, graphics and icons relating to NUTRISPICE are proprietary marks of SpiceRich Seasonings Private Limited or its holding company or associates. All other intellectual properties appear on this Website/App, if any are the property of their respective owners. No contents of this website/app shall be reproduced, duplicated or copied for any purpose, unless specifically permitted to do so by virtue of any separate agreement.